Friday, January 30, 2015

Hi Everyone,
   So we are well into 2015 and Valentines day is approaching. With this in mind I designed a layout focused around the month of love.

The new kit layout is called JUST US and is perfect for those couples photos or even wedding pics. I have used photos of my daughter and her very special pup.


To keep things interesting I haven't used traditional valentines colouring but rather used this amazing paper from Simple Stories in black, white and "gold". The layout is simple and effective allowing the 5 photos to take "centre stage".


A cluster of elements carries the title and adds interest.


The 3 dimensional hearts emphasize the theme and colour of the layout, while the brick pattern helps to link all the elements together.


Please let me know if you are interested in ordering a kit. (melodyk@mweb.co.za)

No comments:

Post a Comment