Monday, November 3, 2014

Hi Everyone,
   I'm back with a new kit. This one is called INTO THE WILD and is themed around outdoor activities.A great one with summer arriving. Unfortunately, between not having much in the way of outdoor pics and also not having a decent photo shop around here anymore, I have had to create my layout without photos this time.
The layout can accommodate 6 photos of varying sizes and would be perfect for picnic pics. The colours are mainly blue, red and green, with some natural tones in between.


I have included some distressing techniques and some dry brushing with white paint. As well as masking and inking,


The colourful flags add a fun element to the page.


The lace and the roses carry the fresh outdoor theme through.


Let me know if you are interested in ordering this kit.... melodyk@mweb.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment