Monday, September 17, 2012

Hi again,
   This month I have got something for the girls. The layout is called GORGEOUS GIRLS and I have used the most stunning paper from Carta Bella. The colouring is pink, grey and black and would especially suite photos that are black and white, but I have included a few colour photos, making sure that the colours co-ordinate with the papers. The layout can accommodate 10 photos of varying sizes.


To make the first and second pages flow together, I have used a pink pencil crayon to colour the left side of the second page, creating the effect of the pink spreading onto the white. You can also ink over the pencil, if you hvae a suitable pink ink pad.


This layout also includes distressing and I have created a folded corner in which I have place a rose cluster. This all overlaps a film strip allowing you to add more photos to the layout.


The roses you will create yourself using the paper in the kit. I will add a seperate blog entry to demonstarte how I made them.

The small lengths of chain help to add interest as well as carry the colour through. The title is created using chipboard letters. You can alter the title to read Gorgeous Girl, if your require the change to suite your photos.

Please let me know if you are interested in ordering a kit (melodyk@mweb.co.za)

No comments:

Post a Comment