Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hi Everyone,
I've got something a little different this month. My newest kit is a chipboard album that you create from scratch. The theme is HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS and included in the kit is a fantastic die-cut sheet that emphasizes the theme. The colours are bright and fun.


I have made use of photos of my newly built house but the theme would allow you to easily add in photos with people, especially since it is the people that make a house a home!

You will create each page yourself from the predraw chipboard sheet I have included.
If you have never used FIMO oven baking clay before, you are in for some fun. I have included a piece of Fimo in each kits from which you will create some clay tiles and accent hearts. It is a super product to work with and the results look fantastic.




Sanding is used throughout the album to create a distressed look and to contrast the very bright colours of the papers.





Although I have included detailed instructions, this is the sort of kit that you can be creative with. Feel free to change and rearrange things as you prefer leaving you with a great coffee table piece or a special gift for someone.







Should you be interested in ordering a kit, please let me know via e-mail (melodyk@mweb.co.za) or by sms.








































No comments:

Post a Comment