Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hi all,
Well, spring is definitely in the air and I am sure you are all feeling the energy and motivation creep back into your body....such a good feeling!

My new kit is dedicated to all the Dads around. I haven't done anything for Dad in a long time so it is defintely due. The kit allows for 4 photos and makes use of masculine blues and greens. It is simply called DAD.

The kit involves using a bleaching technique which some of you may have done with me before, but if not it is fairly simple. You just must take care to protect your clothing and work area before beginning with the bleach. Normal household bleach is used so it is not necessary to get anything special to create it. All you will need is an atomizer bottle or an old toothbrush.

Some Orange colour has been splashed here and there to add some brightness and emphasis.




Please let me know if you are interested in ordering. (melodyk@mweb.co.za)

No comments:

Post a Comment